Hoverboards, also known as self-balancing scooters, are new and popular vehicles. These self-balanced scooters are not only fun to ride, but also cool and easy to learn. In addition, they do not require assembly and are safe to use, making them ideal for children. Many people ask for , how much do the hoverboards for the popular models in 2020 cost? The answer to this question is not easy, but the prices for a Hoverboard are usually between $100 and $700.
Many people are interested in the cost of a hoverboard, but don’t know how to choose the right option, which is still very expensive. This guide will help you find the right hovercraft for you, not only by comparing prices, but also by making it easier for you to find the features and possibilities of different hovercraft.
Miscellaneous market price changes
Like everything else, you get your money’s worth with hoverboards. The latest and most functional models on the market are slightly more expensive, while those with only basic functions will be more affordable.
This does not mean that buying the most expensive models on the market is a sensible choice for everyone. Sure, they come with features and technologies (, including waterproofing, smartphone integration, Bluetooth speakers, indicator lights and more), but not everyone needs them.
In view of this explanation, a breakdown of the different price ranges in the market is given here.
$100 – $200
This is the lowest range on the market for reliable hoverboards. For 100 to 200 dollars you get a reliable but fairly simple hoverboard. Gadgets in this price range are also perfect for beginners as well as regular hoverboarders, but these are probably not very tempting.
After all, they are accustomed to high-end models and have to make do without some of the key features of the basic equipment, such as longer range, higher speeds and perhaps even faster charging times.
For experienced riders like me, this is generally considered a gold standard for hoverboards. In this price range you will find almost nothing but simple hoverboards equipped with the best features and technologies, such as a faster , Bluetooth speakers, off-road capabilities, LED lighting, a longerwarranty and much more.
In addition, the mounting quality of the devices in this area is also slightly better than for devices with a price between $100 and $200. This rewards you with a more durable and robust hoverboard.
Battery life and recharging time also improve at this level.
More than $500
If you are a hoverboard enthusiast and want to buy some of the best hoverboards on the market, you should keep an eye on this price range. If you’re wondering how this level differs from the second area we just discussed, I have a short answer for you; it gives you everything.
All the additions you have already heard in the hoverboard section will be included in the gadgets in this series. Amazing durability, maximum speed and maximum range are all features you would expect from these hoverboards.
Should I avoid cheap hoverboards?
There’s an old story about a poor man and a rich man. They both needed a pair of boots. The poor man could afford to pay $10 for a pair of shoes that only lasted a year. The rich man, on the other hand, could afford to pay $30 for a pair of shoes that could last up to five years. Because the rich man spent more money on the front, he had to spend less on shoes in the long run.
It works the same way with hoverboards. If you buy the cheapest on the market, you should expect it to collapse in the near future, forcing you to buy a new one. However, if you buy for a good price, you can be sure that it will take a long time if you take good care of it.
How to choose the best scooters?
Before you go into the details of the cost of a Hoverboard, give priority to the best self-balanced scooters. In order to choose the right awning, the following factors have to be taken into account in addition to the price. These factors include maximum speed , wheel size, construction quality, battery life, energy efficiency , charging time, charging capacity and safety recommendations.
1. Speed range
Most mounting systems have a speed of between 2 mph and 10 mph. Some models can reach 12 mph. However, this is a standard speed because many factors influence the speed. These factors include the slope, terrain, weight of the rider, etc.
2. Wheel size
Hoverboards consist mainly of three wheel sizes: 6.5 inch, 8 inch and 10 inch. Smaller wheels (6.5 inch) are generally lighter and easier to transport. However, they are often limited to areas with smooth, wide and flat surfaces.
The large wheels (10 inch) are quieter, even in rough terrain. But they are heavy and not easy to carry. So if you want to do cooler hoverboard tricks, you can choose a smaller wheel. If you want to use a Hoverboard as a means of transport, 10 inch wheels are the best choice. In addition, the 8-inch model is a compromise.
3. Quality of construction
The quality of hoverboard production is generally very different. These differences relate to frame materials, wheels and housings, but also to internal motors, sensors and electronics. If you order online, you should therefore read the online shoppers’ reviews carefully. Try popular brands and generous return platforms like Amazon.
4. Charging time
Loading time is also an important factor when purchasing a Hoverboard. The average loading time may vary from brand to brand. The type and nature of the battery can also affect the charging time.
The loading time usually depends on the size of the Hoverboard. The smaller the Hoverboard, the less time it takes to recharge. The opposite is true: The bigger the Hoverboard, the longer it takes to load. On average , most hoverboards take about 2-3 hours to fully charge the.
5. Maximum weight
Another important factor is limiting the weight of the floating board. In total, the 4.5 inch hoverboard is limited to 120 pounds(55 kg). The weight limit for a 6.5 hoverboard is 220 pounds(100 kg). The 8-inch hoverboard has a weight limit of 265 pounds(120 kg) All manufacturers have set minimum and maximum weight limits for their hoverboards. It is recommended to choose carefully at the time of purchase.
When choosing a hoverboard, safety should always be the most important factor. Make sure that the Hoverboard UL 2272you purchased is certified.
Read the user manual carefully before using the product. Respect the charging time recommended by the manufacturer and do not charge. When loading, keep the Hoverboard away from flammable materials. Always wear personal protective equipment when riding a Hoverboard.
Hoverboard price list with specification
Read the list of recommended umbrellas below to see which ones are at the top of the market rankings.
12 Popular reviews of hoverboards in 2020 at the price of
There are many models on the market that offer different materials and properties. This increases confusion and complicates selection. We have carefully studied these products and customer feedback. Here are some of the best models with the best features, a reasonable price and much more.
1. XtremepowerUS 6.5 Self-balanced scooter on a Hoverboard
XtremepowerUS 6-inch, self-balancing LED floating card …
- Fun for all riders – The self-balancing sliding board technology makes it easier and safer for beginners and amateurs alike.
- Music Speaker and Smart System – Connect your phone to the music speaker and enjoy your favorite music through high-quality speakers.
- SGS Certified Li-ion Air Cushion Battery – The charge and discharge card has been tested and certified by SGS 800573 for the following…
- It’s almost too easy – It’s designed for thrill seekers like you, thanks to its self-aligning technology, with a 30-minute extension.
- Anti-slip pads – children do not lose their balance while driving because there are anti-slip pads that provide safe and appropriate support.
Finding a high quality hoverboard for $100 can be very difficult, but this model from XtremePowerUS is currently available for only $119.95, which is one of the reasons for its popularity.
The self-balanced XtremepowerUS scooter is equipped with 6.5-inch inflated tyres for a smoother ride on all terrains. Depending on the manufacturer, it can work with raw materials, soil, grass and even sand.
With its 350 watt dual circuit motors, the XtremepowerUS can fly at almost 10 miles per hour. Although it is recommended to keep loads below 170 pounds for best performance, the maximum load capacity can be up to 176 pounds. XtremepowerUS is fully UL 2272 certified, which means it is very safe.
It is equipped with a very powerful lithium-ion battery, designed for a charging time of two to three hours and allows a high degree of use. A single charge is enough to drive the XtremepowerUS over a distance of 12 to 15 miles. This hoverboard offers the performance that most people need to get used to the operation of a hoverboard without spending too much money.
The built-in speaker is larger and more powerful than average. Super bright LED lights let you drive safely on dark nights. As long as the battery is not accidentally recharged, this hoverboard will last a long time and provide a lot of fun.
2. Swagtron Vibe T580Swagtron Vibe T580
The Swagtron T580 App is compatible with Bluetooth Hoverboard and…
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED – Switch the modes, enter Map mode, check the battery and listen to music by going through the application and speakers.
- Power – Stroke at 7. 5 miles per hour and tilt up to 30 degrees with two 200 W electric motors with smart flyover board
- FOR ALL EASILITIES – With its 3 positions, this glider can travel up to 8 miles with a single load and carry cyclists weighing between 44 and 220 pounds. Before that…
- All equipment – materials approved by UL ET 6. 5 hard rubber tyres ensure increased wear resistance and smooth operation.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION – UL-certified decking boards have passed stringent electrical and safety tests to ensure customer safety.
This hoverboard, currently priced at $188 and saving $50, has some really interesting features. Enjoy the map function with the ability to play music, check the battery level and quickly switch modes with the powerful and easy to use application.
With this hoverboard, users can move up to 7.5 mph and climb 30 degrees without any problems. 6.5 inch hard rubber tires and non-slip profiles increase wear resistance, stability and durability.
The intelligent battery management system can effectively extend battery life. And fully charges the battery in two hours. Also, unlike some other boards that weigh less, this board can easily support riders weighing between 44 and 220 pounds. The self-balancing function makes it easy to learn to ride on this floating board.
Although the Swagtron T580 has an elegant design, it has a cooling factor and excellent performance. It still has a few flaws. The power of the engine is slightly lower than the others. And the color is only blue, red and black.
3. Hovertrax Razor 2.0 Self-balancing Airbag Roller
Hovertrax 2.0 Razor – green
- The smartest electric scooter in the world, developed by Razor, a reliable world leader in electric leisure and entertainment products.
- UL 2272 certification to ensure that the patented Hovertrax 2. 0 shaver meets the strictest electrical safety standards in the industry.
- Built with Razor’s exclusive EverBalance technology for easy installation and an extremely smooth ride.
- New features include an LED indicator light, bumpers, LED battery indicator and two driving modes for training and normal use.
- Recommended for 8 years and older; supports runners up to 229 pounds.
Unlike previous models of this scooter and those of other manufacturers, the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard is a self-balancing intelligent scooter. This smart scooter can rotate 360 degrees and has a super easy ride.
The smart scooter starts balancing as soon as the rider steps onto the hoverboard. Thanks to its gyroscopic technology, it can magically balance you and work in any place where people can walk. It’s a good choice for city dwellers.
The Hovertrax 2.0 shaver contains a new material, called polycarbonate, that can protect against fire, short circuits and all possible dangers. Weighing approximately 12 kg, the Hovertrax 2.0 can easily and quickly climb inclines of more than 30 degrees without endangering the driver.
The Razor Hovertrax 2.0 is equipped with a 36-volt battery and a 350-watt engine that can deliver powerful performance. The intelligent battery management system can prolong battery life and prevent short circuits in case of overcharging.
When fully charged, it can operate for about 115 minutes at a maximum speed of 6 miles per hour. It can also transport cyclists up to a maximum weight of approximately 100 kg. The bikes are sturdy and designed to allow you to ride without problems, even in rough terrain.
The only drawback is the lack of leak-tightness certification. And the price of $350 is much higher than some other models. Overall, it is very safe, easy to use and offers a lot of power, making it a great option for users who want a little more of their Hoverboard.
4. Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1
The Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1 UL 2272 is certified for use with…
- Cruise with a pendulum on a hoverboard with a top speed of 8 mph and a range of 7-12 miles – weighs up to 220 pounds.
- UL 2272 Certificate – The SWAGTRON 2-wheel reel has passed all electrical safety tests perfectly.
- New features on this scooter include LED headlights, battery indicator, rubber bumpers and two riding modes.
- The patented intelligent SWAGTRON SentryShield battery management system provides multi-level protection for the air-cooled skateboard.
- This well-balanced scooter is equipped with an improved 250W engine and transmission stabilization for better control and downhill traction.
If you are willing to pay a little more for your Hoverboard, you can opt for a slightly more powerful board. With a price of $249, but currently for sale for $219, you can get a super hoverboard full of upgrades.
The Swagboard Pro T1 weighs only 23.6 lbs and has a maximum payload of 220 lbs, 9.3 times its weight! It’s one of the fastest Hoverboards to charge and it only takes an hour to fully charge. It can travel up to 11 or 12 miles before it needs to be recharged.
The battery is not only sealed and designed for large-scale use, but is also equipped with LED heads, rubber buffers and battery indicators. The 250-watt engine is slightly smaller than other hoverboards, but it has enough power to cross the city.
Swagtron takes the safety of all its products seriously. The Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1 is one of the first accessories on the market to comply with UL 2272. Safe sealing technology and an explosion-protected outer jacket further increase safety.
5. Swagtron T6 Ground surface
Swagtron’s T6 all-terrain outboard…
- NOTE : See the User’s Guide as a PDF file in the Description section.
- For ALL tokens – the T6 can carry up to 420 pounds, making it the best choice for tokens of all shapes and sizes! Read the instructions…
- ALL TERRITORIES – Drive over bumps and gradients up to 30° when driving over mud, grass, rain or even gravel.
- 12 Mile Range – The T6 Rugged has a 12 mile range and can also be powered up to 12 MPh.
- 10 DOUBLE TIRES – Double layer, 10 tubeless tyres suitable for all terrains. Double 300-watt motor. The input voltage of the charger…
The Swagtron T6 Terrain hovercraft is another large self-balancing board from Swagtron. It offers almost all new possibilities to balance itself.
This Hoverboard is equipped with 10 inch solid inflatable tires, ideal for off-road riding. This is one of the fastest hoverboards on the market, with a top speed of 12 miles per hour. The Swagtron T6 Terrain Hoverboard has excellent control functions that facilitate rotation, acceleration and smooth operation. It can easily overcome an incline of 30 degrees.
The Swagtron T6 is equipped with integrated Bluetooth so that music lovers can listen to their favourite music at any time. LED lamps can emit up to 1.5 metres of light in two different directions, making the night bright. In addition, the legal certification according to UL 2272 guarantees a safer application. The only drawback is that it is not watertight, but on the whole very cost-effective.
6. Carefree Gadgets Hoverboard Smart Balance Certified
It can be hard to find a compact and lightweight hoverboard, but if you’re not interested in a really heavy board, this is a great option.
For just $159.99, it offers self-balancing, durable metal alloy parts designed to withstand heavy wear and tear without breaking.
Unlike other hoverboards on the market, this lightweight model slows down the speed when the battery charge drops below 10% to prevent the battery from fully discharging and jamming. This is an excellent feature, especially for people who are not yet familiar with hoverboarding and do not know how to handle their new equipment.
7. OTTO surface with Bluetoothspeakerphone
There’s something really cool about listening to music while sitting on a hoverboard. The bright pink leather of this floating shelf, combined with a flashing LED and a Bluetooth speaker, make this floating shelf a truly clean experience.
Although it does not have the most powerful engine because it is a cheaper model, it is ideal for young pilots or people new to hovercraft. With 6.5 inch wheels, this Hoverboard can normally roll on any surface, making it a great option for this cheap $173.99 Hoverboard.
8. EPIKGO Hovercraft-Scooter self-compensating
EPIKGO Scooter Self compensating suspension …
- GO SAFER – UL 2272 certified balance sheet with UL 2271 certified battery chip. 159 security tests successful and passed .
- MORE POWER – EPIKGO is equipped with two 400 W engines that make it possible to climb inclines of up to 18 degrees and drive more than one hour and more than 10 miles per hour.
- GO ANYWERE – Solid rubber tyres for universal use. Protection class IP56 for hardness and water resistance. Easy to maneuver…
- BIGGER & BETTER – EPIKGO is almost twice as strong and 30% stronger than its main competitor, which means there is more leg room, more space for the legs, more space for the feet and more room to move….
- The maximum weight is 240 pounds. The minimum weight is 44 pounds.
With its two 400W motors, a range of 10 miles on a single load and 159 certified safety tests, you can drive this hoverboard easily and safely.
The tyres are made of solid rubber and allow you to get off the road easily through sand, grass and mud. Because this hoverboard is 30% larger than other boards on the market, the user can easily spread his legs and benefit from better control and stability. For $599.99, you will appreciate the one-year limited warranty and the fact that this Hoverboard is certified semi-submersible and waterproof.
9. CHO 6.5 Intelligent self-sufficient Hoverboard Scooter
cho 6,5-inch hoverboard electrics Smart Self Balancing …
- Certified for safety, the Hoverboard meets safety standards in terms of load quality and electrical performance. The charger’s on.
- The high-intensity LED headlights offer greater safety at night, so you can now drive anywhere, anytime.
- The hoverboard’s self-balancing technology makes it easier and safer for beginners and hobbyists alike. It’s easy to learn and maintain…
- The built-in wireless speaker easily connects to portable devices in a split second, just enjoy your favorite music or books, not your favorite music.
- Buy with confidence, Cho Power Sports offers professional services, our goal is your satisfaction.
For $135, this hoverboard is an affordable option for people who don’t have to spend a lot on a new hoverboard, but are still looking for a hoverboard with a few extras.
This hoverboard includes a stereo speaker that lets you easily connect to any Bluetooth enabled electronic device so you can take your music with you on the go.
Even if the recharging time is slightly longer – three to five hours – it’s easy to recalibrate the Hoverboard if you have problems with the smoothness and you’re driving for the first time.
10. NHT 6.5 Aurora Self-balancing Floating Scooter
NHT Electric Floating Board Balancing rollerNHT Electric Floating Board Balancing roller with a…
- It comes with a built-in wireless speaker, can be easily connected to portable devices, enjoy your favorite music, and more….
- The LED lights blink randomly to give you a show in the crowd and make the trip more fun, they can also be turned on and off at night.
- The hoverboard’s self-balancing technology makes it easier and safer for beginners and hobbyists alike. It’s easy to learn and maintain…
- High-quality rubber tyres and non-slip treads contribute to stability and traction. It’s easy to keep your balance.
- Buy with confidence, NEW HIGH TECH offers you professional services, our goal is your satisfaction. If you have any problems, don’t hesitate…
Although this Hoverboard only reaches six miles per hour at 7.5 miles, it offers a number of other benefits that make it very attractive to customers. It is not only Bluetooth compatible and certified, but also has futuristic LED backlighting across the board, making driving in the dark incredibly exciting and much safer.
The robust hull is designed to survive many falls and accidents without damage, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally breaking your new Hoverboard. For just $148, it’s a great option for low-budget buyers who still want a quality box.
11. Lamborghini 8.5 Suspension table
Lamborghini Hoverboard Tvodots (orange)
- Officially authorized by Lamborghini, king of hoverboarding, wanted by everyone. They’re worth it.
- NEW STEREO MUSIC Spiker, SMART APP & LED LIGHT – Built-in wireless speaker with Bluetooth 4.0 technology and LED LIGHT
- SMOOTH TIRES – 8.5 high quality rubber racing tires, non-slip and shock-absorbing pedals, can be used on mud, grass, snow, …
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION – To ensure your safety, our products have passed the UL2272 safety tests and hundreds of thousands of other safety tests…
- DREAM GIFT – It only takes 3 minutes to learn Hoverboard. This Hoverboard should be a good choice for a birthday or…
Off-road hoverboards give riders a lot more power and control, especially if they want to get off the beaten track. The hoverboard’s 8.5-inch tires, 400-watt engine and fast charging times make this Lamborghini hoverboard worth $369.
Not only is it a self-balancing hoverboard that makes driving easier, it also features built-in Bluetooth speakers, powerful LEDs that light up your way and smart driving sensors that make it incredibly easy for anyone to control.
Ideal for people weighing up to 264 pounds, you can drive 9.32 miles for a full price. What’s more, the 36V Li-Ion battery gives you the power to play loud music while driving and enjoy incredible lighting.
12. Hoverstar Hoverstar 6.5 UL 2272
HOVERSTAR All new HS2.0 Hoverboard 6.5 Two-wheeler…
- NEW HIDES FOR THE STEAM BATH: Made of durable materials
- THE ELECTRICAL FUNCTIONS OF THE HOVERBOARD-SKATE: The electronic hoverboard, very robust, supports up to 165 lbs, impeccable speed …
- CERTIFICATION: Certified hoverboard stability
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Charger and reference manual
- a pleasure for all riders: Perfect scooters for children and adults.
Choose from new Hoverboards that are fire retardant and feature LED headlights, support up to 165 pounds and offer excellent speed control when you buy this $98 Hoverboard.
It has safety certificates that allow you to sit back and relax while driving safely and allow you to reach a maximum speed of 10 km/h.
Thanks to its self-balancing function, this hoverboard is easy to learn and allows most riders to travel between six and eight miles, depending on road conditions and rider weight. It’s a great choice for beginners or kids, because the 6.5-inch wheels are standard and offer more support.
Now you know how much Hoverboard costs. By buying a hoverboard you can really have fun in the city, but you have to make sure you choose a hoverboard that is within your price range.
As you can see, the price of hoverboards can vary considerably. It is therefore important to take into account not only the budget you have, but also the characteristics that interest you.
Given the size of the engine and wheels, the availability of lighting or Bluetooth capabilities and the charging speed of the Hoverboard, you can find one that gives you the speed and power to drive the distance you want.
Do you like it? Tell your friends! Thank you very much.
how much do hoverboards cost on amazon,how much does a hoverboard cost at walmart,best hoverboard,how much does a hoverboard cost at target,how much does a hoverboard charger cost,lamborghini hoverboard,hoverboard for kids,hoverboards under $50
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.